sports bar Grill and lounge
Open until the end of 2023!
Maple Leaf House is now on
Skip the Dishes
Order any time during our adjusted hours until further notice!
Want to know what's happening at Maple Leaf House?
Visit our FB page here: @mapleleafhouse
HIRING Part-time cook - call 416-255-2558
Our Patio is Open!!!
No Reservations - First Come, First Served
Be sure to drop by & say Hi!
Dave is pleased to announce that, after conversations initiated by the Landlord,
Maple Leaf House will be extending the lease for THREE MORE YEARS
– through the end of 2023!
We’re so excited and look forward to continuing to serve you all!
Keep checking our Facebook page & website for updates too!
We’re working on some new events for this summer Patio season!
COMING SOON: We’ll be starting a Weekend Patio BBQ on Friday, Saturday and Sunday afternoons between noon and 4pm soon! We’ll let you know the full details when they're finalized!
For the foreseeable future, while the Patio will be open, there will be some rules that we will all have to follow. To keep everyone happy and healthy, we have new protocols to fulfill in our commitment to your safety and that of our staff.
1) Firstly, while we’d love to see everyone, we ask that, if you’re not feeling well, please come and visit us when you’re feeling better. It’s for everyone’s safety – nothing personal.
2) Service is on a First Come - First Served basis. NO RESERVATIONS!
3) Seating is limited.
4) Masks are not mandatory, but by all means wear one if you feel more comfortable.
5) Washroom facilities will be available inside the restaurant, but all who enter the building will be required to use Hand Sanitizer – located inside the door – whenever they enter the building. We also request that you wash your hands often (please use soap and water) and whenever you use the Washroom Facilities.
6) We will be offering a limited menu for now. Please ask your server for details.
7) All meals and beverages will be served in disposable containers. As such, we will not be able to serve you Draft Beer or Bottles – Tall Boy cans will be available. This is to reduce the chance of contamination.
8) We will still be offering Take Out and Delivery (thru Skip the Dishes or Uber Eats) as well.
There will be plenty of changes and adjustments as we all get used to these new rules. Please remember that they are in place for your safety, and that of our staff, while this pandemic plays out.
Please be respectful, if asked to comply with the rules, please keep in mind that we’re just doing our job trying to keep everyone safe and healthy!
We’d like to thank everyone for their patience as we re-open and for supporting us while we were only able to offer a limited service! We appreciate the support and look forward to a fun and healthy Summer Patio Season!
Dave Cole – owner, Maple Leaf House Grill & Lounge